To apply, you will need:
- Your School State ID (SSID). This is found in Skyward under ‘Student Information’ on the Student’s account only, not parent's. It is a 7 digit number) - This is NOT your student ID Number)
- Debit/Credit Card to pay the Admission Fee.
For specific college/university instructions, click on the school name below:
- Students must be admitted to the college/university their class is offered through in order to take concurrent enrollment classes. If a student has never taken concurrent classes, they must apply to each college/university they plan to take classes through BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN. Please see important dates for application deadlines.
- Students who have previously taken concurrent classes through our partner colleges/universities will not need to re-apply to that college/university each year. However, if it is a different college/university, you will need to apply to that school as well.
- There is a application fee per college/university. It currently ranges between $30-$50 depending on the school.